Sales Persons for DITF-2020
Navana Furniture Limited
- New customer development.
- Seeks out and targets new clients and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Prepare follow-up details regarding day to day task.
- To build and maintain contact with all clients and ensure high levels of client satisfaction with accountability and follow up.
- Responsible for business development & account servicing in all aspect of sales.
- Preparing a potential customer list, and conducting regular visit to different Location.
- Any other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management will be treated as a duty.
- Prepare and submit various kinds of sales analytical reports.
- Willing to take the challenge and work as a team.
- Research competitor’s products and services.
- Provides effective co-ordinations to the day to day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the Sales Target.
- Sound written & spoken English with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in complex situation.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Age 22 to 27 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Should be honest & reliable, smart, sincere, good looking and dedicated towards work.
- Should have sound computer proficiency.
- Extra ordinary skilled applicants will be provided company accommodation.
- Good Computer literacy is must especially in MS Office and E-communication.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Capable of sound reporting for executing management decision.
- The candidate should have target oriented.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure.